Alopecia areata is a condition or disease where hair loss is experienced in some part of the epidermis, usually the scalp. It is an autoimmune disease where the body does not recognize itself and thus the nerve endings attack the hair follicle (the root of the hair that is responsible for hair growth). This in turn causes the loss of hair in that particular area of the skin, usually in round or oval shapes.
- Personal Style Tips | How To Change Your Style | GETTIK
- Pros & Cons of Birth Control Pills | Birth Control Side Effects | GETTIK
- Benefits of Genetic Testing | What Can Genetic Testing Tell You | GETTIK
- 10 Ways to Build Confidence | How to Be More Confident | GETTIK
- Types of Body Modification | GETTIK
GETTIK PROFESSIONAL TEAM have more than 10 year experiences in the field of hair loss and thin hair. Our mision is to help you boost your self confidence and get thicker hair again with the latest known technology. more: ABOUT US